![]()
I'm an alien
HEAD
SHOULDERS
KNEES
TOES
And I tell myself to keep holding on.
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Uh,Nasuha, yeah,I told her already. Called Aini,she's at TPJC already. Kak Diana asked me why I'm still at home. Zah asked me where am I now. IVE GOT PHYSIO LAH and I call that school. yeah,school. Slept quite late ytd but I woke up at 6.30am today What the hell is wrong with me lah >:/ So I diligently did Lit holiday homework. Finished quiz, halfway through biography. Later watching Macbeth play so I would further understand And then can do the other Lit homework, and I'm done :D LIST OF HOLIDAY HOMEWORK * Shakespeare's biography * Shakespeare's quiz * Journal entries for Macbeth, - Act 1,scene 5 and 7 - Act 5, scene 1 * Math (four assignments,right?) * Bio theory (Chapters 13,14&15) * Podcasting, individual and group * HML - dokumentari dan lelaman web * Photography for RHD ALOT RIGHT? I stil don't know if got anymore ): Yesterday night's conversations were the bomb :D Thank God,Gf's okay. HEY BABE! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING. Go online, I'm sure you'll be more than happy. HINTHINT And mad dog, dont take Gf away from me. GO FARFARFAR AWAY. then, That emokid,oklah,not emokid. and I were bullshitting Yes, we crapped like there's no tomorrow. AHAHAHAHHA! Steal my lines only ah. YOU,nevermind,nevermind I forgive you because you are *inserts the very famous person here* I come,I come, don't worry lah. And you talk excpetionally alot yesteray. WHAT TELAH HAPPEN? But,I like(: and, I think, he has natural talent in well, boosting morale? Dont let it go to waste, really. HE MADE ME TEAR OKAY But really, he's a nice friend, be honoured whoever becomes his friends HE'S A GREATGREATGREAT FRIEND I SWEAR And no,I don't need toilet paper But yeah,you talk a lot eh? But it's okay,at least it made me think about all the things I've neglected HEY FRIEND,thanks(: God bless you. Eh,apparently,I didnt write their names down uh? You people do know who you are, don't you? And I cannot wait to see Monday's Obor page BECAUSEEEEEEEEEEE DONT TELL YOU. And I dont want to go physio. PLEASE. This one of the last few sessions I have :D edit/ EHEHEH! Dad and I ended up in Geylang instead of the Macbeth play! HOHOHOHO,dont tell you what we did there Anw,TPJC is damn farfar away okay Came late, breathing problems (!!) Saw rab,aisyah,amira,hani&haziratul there AND THEY ARE AGAINST RGS FOR THE QUALIFYING ROUND omgomgomg I was damn shocked when I got to know about it lah BUT NEVERMIND,CRESCENT #1 ALL THE WAY! And saw Kak Yan I didnt know she was TPJC's (IP) teacher Went to Bugis with Aini, Irfan and Khairul Aini, dont cry okayyyyyyy? Irfan and Khairul were being such pests I swear I wanted to smack them But right, COMPASSION uh. AND YOU IRFAN: OWE ME MONEY Nevermind, I'll hunt you down next time. AND IM TIRED BUT IVE GOT LOADS TO SAY |
